Tuesday, August 21, 2012

'See-through' Glass Cleaner with a Spa-like scent

I've been on this home-made cleaning products kick for a while now. I never understood how something was clean yet I couldn't stand to be in the room because it smelled so bad - all those harsh chemicals. Yuck! I would actually get a headache from a clean house!

Here's an easy one to start you off with, and honestly - Windex doesn't even come close.

Equal parts white distilled vinegar and isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
1 spray bottle (your old, empty Windex bottle works great)
4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional - but... I like to pretend I'm at the spa when I'm cleaning ;) my favorite scent: Peppermint)

Your window may look foggy when you first start wiping it - but don't worry! It dries quickly.

WARNING: Your windows may be so clear that people may walk right into them ;)


I have lots more simple and natural cleaner recipes i'll share with you soon!

Have fun cleaning Odds & End'ers!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment