Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome to my hodgepodge of odds and ends!

Welcome to my blog! I'm very new to the world of blogging but I wanted to create a place where I could share all of the things I've been doing lately. I recently purchased my first home! A foreclosure (fun!)... one that needed to be redone top to bottom... so you can imagine how many "little"  projects there have been. And due to my strict budget, my contractor (a.k.a. my amazing, can-fix-anything, can-build-anything boyfriend) and I have had to improvise on a number of occasions. So anywho, since I finally got a name picked out after a few weeks of thinking (had no idea how hard that would be!) it's time to start sharing with you! Hope you will all enjoy and hopefully some of the things I have done with help you out!

Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment